Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: peace out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    peace out

    its soo ridiculous on here now, all you old morons who think that your backwoods and redneck values still have value now, which they dont.

    not bragging, but im one of the top five most informative and well-respected sports posters, but im out now.


    you oldies win, im out.


    peace my [censored].
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    later
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    [ QUOTE ]

    not bragging, but im one of the top five most informative and well-respected sports posters, but im out now.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I lol'd.

    Cya.
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    Laugh it up chubby, but for the most part he's right. The only person on here that I can think of that is more knowlegable, that you can have a decent sports conversation with especially on NCAA sports and NFL is mega. Biggin can be abrasive and over the top at times, but much more people would rather see yourself go than him. I'm not putting you down either or dumping on you, it's just a fact.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: peace out

    I honestly like both. But you cannot disagree with either. If you do. Your out to be called names by both and try to be humiliated.
    It's almost like pick your own battle if you reply to either of the two's post. Esp. if you disgree with them in any way.
    And none are out long. mega was supposedly gone. But is back. Biggin may say he is gone but he will be back. Either under this nick or one similiar.
    Many are out for awhile. Then they find their way back.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    I was never gone, I just didnt post for awhile because I had a few more pressing issues in life than helping you understand that Thomas Jones was going to get traded because of money issues. I havent posted since last wednesday or thursday. I just dont value my time on the forum anymore, Im sure Biggin can find something else he enjoys just as well. I never said I was leaving the forum either. Maybe Biggin comes back, maybe he doesnt, but if I cared enough to start my own forum, I would want Biggin posting on my forum. I wouldnt mind him stabbing a few people too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]


  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: peace out

    [ QUOTE ]
    I wouldnt mind him stabbing a few people too


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Your a mid 20's night mare for most mega. I liked you. But honestly you think you know everything. And odd thing your a white guy that seems to think your black.
    Your back and Biggin will also be back. It's the arguments that you love. Thomas is gone. But a lot of the hate you had for Thomas was not the Bears. It was a local person who did good. You won't admit that. And you will have a comeback. But honesty well i know. You may be a Bears fan. But a Thomas fan you never was. And one reason because he is a late 20's some year old who made his dreams come true.
    Want to talk the truth. That's the truth. You and one other poster your ego's seem much inline. Hate anyone who made it. Esp. if their local.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    [ QUOTE ]
    but much more people would rather see yourself go than him.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Of course, that's half of the fun.
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    Biggin was a good poster and very insightful, when he wanted to be. He also had the ability to go into a different mode, sometimes at the drop of a hat. Thats very possibly due to posting on bigger boards, where sometimes you have to do that or be humiliated.

    You have to learn to take the good with the bad on here or for that matter, most anywhere.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    Agreed.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •